Condoms are used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Using it reduces the risk of sexually related diseases like AIDS, HIV, gonorrhea, syphilis. In India in 2016, many people were found to be suffering from AIDS disease. As you know, AIDS is a very contagious disease. It spreads through your sexual route.
However, there is no medicine, treatment yet available to end AIDS. To protect yourself from these diseases and use condoms. Many people may not know or even know about condoms. Then they do not know how to use them. Having sex using a condom not only prevents sexually transmitted diseases but also leads to sexual pleasure.
Let us tell you in detail about the use, benefits of condoms, side effects, and Misconceptions About Condom in his article.
What Is A Condom?
A condom is a thin piece of rubbery material that fits over a man’s penis during sex. Condoms, when used properly, prevent HIV, pregnancy, and the majority of STIs. The most common and popular type of condom is made of thin latex (rubber).
Previously, condoms were not widely used in India due to some misconceptions about condoms. However, once the diseases were widely known, men began to use condoms. It protects you and your partner from sexual disorders. Condoms are readily available at any medical store/pharmacy.
Types Of Condoms
There are many flavors of male condoms available for medical use in India, including banana, chocolate, vanilla, apple, strawberry, coffee, etc. This type of condom reduces the risk of STD during oral sex.
- Aloe vera condom is beneficial for health. It acts like a condom because aloe vera bites contain lubricating and slippery substances that prevent pain during sex.
- A warm condom helps you to give warmth to the female partner. This condom promotes the excitement of your partner.
- Men more commonly use Ultra-thin condoms because it gives men a pleasant experience during intercourse. It is slim and available in all sizes.
- Big-handed condoms are suitable for all men because men’s penises are not of the same size, and people who have large penises should use big-handed condoms. Keep in mind that the mouth is not too big. Otherwise, there is a risk of bursting.
- Extra lubricated condoms are suitable for those whose partner has more vaginal dryness because this condom contains sticky and slippery fluid, which acts as pain and wet.
- Dots are small dots made in condoms. It gives great pleasure to the woman and increases the lubricity in the vagina. Apart from this, sex is fascinating.
- A ribbed condom is a condom that works to increase a woman’s excitement. If you want to spend some memorable moments with your partner, then this condom gives good satisfaction.
- Unflavored condoms are used for sexual protection so that you can prevent your partner from getting pregnant and prevent diseases.
Also Read: How To Lose Weight While Sleeping?
How To Use A Condom?
Following are the ways to use condoms.
- After checking the condom’s date, carefully open and remove the condom from the wrapper.
- Place the condom on the head of an erect, hard penis. If not circumcised, pull the foreskin back first.
- Exhale a pinch of air from the tip of the condom.
- Take the penis off all the way under the condom.
- After sex but before pulling out, hold the condom at the base. Then, keeping the condom in place, pull it out.
- Carefully remove the condom and throw it in the trash.
- If the condom has broken, use the pill within five days to avoid pregnancy.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Condoms?
- Condoms have the following benefits, which protect against serious diseases like AIDS. You will get condoms easily in medical stores, and if you want, you can get them ordered online.
- Condoms have the following benefits, which protect against serious diseases like AIDS. You will easily find condoms on the medical, and if you want, you can order them online and get them.
- Condoms help prevent birth control. It also prevents sexual infection.
- You can easily get it at the chemist’s shop. It does not cost much, and you do not need a doctor’s prescription to get condoms.
- Condoms are available in different flavors and sizes. It promotes sexual pleasure and contains a lubricating substance.
- There are no side effects of condoms. However, using the wrong size can result in cracking. So use the right size condom.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Condoms?
- Many men complain that using condoms reduces arousal. The reason for this is that you do not use the right size condom.
- Using condoms incorrectly can cause condoms to break.
- According to some men, the condom makes the mood and reduces the excitement, and comes back to the first action.
- Condoms increase friction, and excessive friction reduces penetration of the penis.
- Latex allergy is another limitation of condom use. Condom use is not good after you use the oil.
Top 10 Misconceptions About Condom
Myth 1: It is safer to use two condoms together.
Fact: This is the biggest misconceptions about condom. Using two condoms simultaneously will not give you more protection in any way, but it will cause more discomfort. It would be better to use only one condom.
Myth 2: If my partner is taking contraceptive pills, it is unnecessary to use a condom.
Fact: Contraceptive pills provide some protection against unwanted pregnancy, but not from sexually transmitted diseases. It would be better also to use condoms for safe sex.
Myth 3: Condom reduces my sensitivity, and sexual pleasure is not that much.
Fact: This is simply a misconception. With a condom, your sexual activity can last relatively long. There are different flavors and types of condoms available nowadays. You have to choose the right condom at your convenience.
Myth 4: Condoms break easily.
Fact: No, you just need to wear them properly. While wearing, make sure that there is no air bubble at the tip.
Myth 5: Condoms do not have an expiry date.
Fact: No, they also have an expiry date. You check the date on the packet and do not use expired condoms, as it can cause problems like itching, burning, rashes. It may burst because it has lost its flexibility and elasticity.
Myth 6: Extra lubrication is required with condoms.
Fact: Condoms are lubricated, but if you want more lubrication, use water or silicone-based lubricants, as oil-based lubricants can tear condoms. Actually, the rubber of the condom starts dissolving in the oil, due to which it can burst.
Myth 7: Latex allergy prevents you from using condoms.
Fact: Latex allergy cannot force you to have unprotected sex. Non-latex condoms are also available in the market. You know about them and use them.
Myth 8: It is not necessary to use condoms for oral or anal sex.
Fact: Many sexual diseases and infections are also spread through oral and anal sex, so do not ignore condoms.
Myth 9: You must be 18 years old to buy condoms.
Fact: You can buy condoms at any age. There is no age restriction for this.
Myth 10: I have sex only with a good and decent partner, in which there is no need to use a condom.
Fact: You can’t find out by looking at someone or just by guessing how his sex life is and with whom he has had sex. It would be better to use condoms to be safe from sexually transmitted diseases, and women should also feel free to ask their partners to use condoms.
We hope you have found this information helpful. Please share this article with those who are unaware of misconceptions about condom, and You can comment the topic on which you want to know. We will publish an article on that topic within a day.