United Kingdom teleshopping market is estimated to reach $ 2.14 billion in 2018, on the back of increasing number of dedicated channels, availability of alternate order options, and expansion of product catalogs. However, growing competition from the online retail segment is expected to restrict the growth of teleshopping market in the UK over the next five years.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2013-2016
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Period: 2019–2023
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the United Kingdom teleshopping market size.
- To define, classify and forecast the United Kingdom teleshopping market on the basis of operation type, category, payment mode, source of order, region, and company.
- To analyze and forecast the size, in terms of value, for the United Kingdom teleshopping market with respect to operation type: Dedicated Channel Vs Infomercial.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, and on the basis of region by segmenting the United Kingdom teleshopping market into 12 regions, namely – Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland, South West, London, South East, Yorkshire & Humberside, North East, North West, East Midlands, East Anglia and West Midlands.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the United Kingdom teleshopping market.
- To examine business model and average order size for the United Kingdom teleshopping market.
- To strategically profile the leading players operating in the United Kingdom teleshopping market.
Download Free Sample Report@
Some of the major players operating in the United Kingdom teleshopping market are QVC UK, Inc., Ideal Shopping Direct Limited, High Street TV (Group) Limited, The Jewellery Channel Limited, Thane Direct UK Ltd, JML Direct, BESTDIRECT.CO.UK, Tristar Products (UK) Ltd., Hochanda Limited, Jewellery Maker, etc.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of teleshopping companies in the United Kingdom. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include companies which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the categories, payment mode, and regional presence of all major teleshopping companies across the United Kingdom.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for the United Kingdom teleshopping market using a bottom-up approach, where companies’ value shares data for categories (Dedicated Channel and Informercial) was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of the teleshopping players to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as secondary source directories, databases such as, Company Annual Reports, The Office of Communications (Ofcom), International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank, Press Releases, Industry Magazines, Industry reports, News Dailies, Credible Paid Databases, Proprietary Databases were also analyzed by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Teleshopping players and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to teleshopping
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as teleshopping companies and industry experts. The study would also help them to target the growing segments over the coming years, thereby aiding the stakeholders in taking investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
In this report, the United Kingdom teleshopping market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by Operation Type:
- Dedicated Channel
- Market, by Payment Mode:
- Cash on Delivery
- Debit/Credit Card
- Mobile Wallet
- Net Banking
- Market, by Category:
- Home Furniture & Furnishing
- Apparel, Footwear & Accessories
- Consumer Electronics & Appliances
- Gold Costume Jewelry
- Diamond Costume Jewelry
- Silver Costume Jewelry
- Market, by Source of Order:
- Market, by Region:
- Northern Ireland
- South West
- South East
- Yorkshire & Humberside
- North East
- North West
- East Midlands
- East Anglia
- West Midlands
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the United Kingdom teleshopping market.
Voice of Customer: Customer Analysis by considering the parameters: frequency of ordering, preferred mode of payment, customer spending pattern, brand awareness, preferred time of ordering, key sources of awareness, and key factors influencing online purchase of goods.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of teleshopping companies across all major cities.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
In case you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch with our custom research team at email@example.com
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017