Bottle caps are important for PET bottles because they protect the contents from getting spilled out. Without bottle caps, the PET bottle would deteriorate quickly, emitting harmful chemicals into the air. It is important for PET bottle manufacturers to conduct the torque test on PET bottle caps and ensure that they are strong enough to get opened easily. To make it easy for PET bottle manufacturers, we at Presto have designed one of the high-quality lab testing instruments known as a Torque Tester for bottle caps. This is one of the experts have designed -quality lab testing instruments that at Presto to test the torque needed to determine the threaded or screwed bottle caps or similar containers. Here in this blog, we will discuss the advantages of using Presto torque tester in the PET bottle industry. But first, we will discuss brief information about how you can easily conduct torque tests on bottle caps with the Presto torque tester. So, let us get started!
What is a torque tester and how to conduct a torque test using it?
We all know that a loose bottle cap will cause much damage to the product as it will lead to product spillage from the bottles. Thus, it is very important for the PET bottle manufacturer to conduct the test on the PET bottles, so as to deliver accurate products to the customers. Thus, we at Presto have come up with one of the highly efficient lab testing instruments known as the torque tester digital model which has been designed in accordance with industry standards and made with mild steel to ensure that the users can easily make use of this lab testing instrument for the longer time. We at Presto is a leading manufacturer of torque testing machine and provide this high-quality lab testing equipment at the best and most affordable prices.
We have provided this torque testing machine with a digital display for the accuracy and repeatability of the test results. We will also provide an in-house calibration facility for this testing equipment and ensure that the test results will always be accurate.
To conduct the torque test on PET bottle caps, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- To conduct the torque test accurately, you need to start the machine by plugging it in a 3 Pin – 5 Amp. Power supply socket. 14
- Click on Monitor from the main screen, then the test screen will appear.
- Set the test display to zero, and place the specimen accurately on this lab testing instrument.
- After placing the specimen, tighten the jaw adjusting knob properly by revolving it in a clockwise direction.
- When the specimen has placed accurately, then you can easily commence the test with the digital panel embedded in this lab testing instrument.
You can also read brief information about how you can easily operate the Presto torque tester and get reliable test results.
Features of Presto torque tester
This high-quality lab testing instrument provided by the experts at Presto will easily measure the torque needed to open and close the bottle caps with ease. We have embedded this lab testing equipment with high-quality features that include:
• Strong clamping pegs/holders for zero slip gripping support
• Digital Display for accuracy and repeatability
• In-house calibration facility
• Precise measurement of torque
• Adjustable clamping mechanism to hold the different sizes of bottles
• Highly accurate torque sensor
• Provided with 10 and 20 lbs calibration weights
• Provision to hold peak value on display
• It can save 9 sample readings on the digital readout
• Digital Display with Fine Read out the resolution
• Safety lock pin to eliminate extra force on the Torque sensor.
• We can see a sample reading on the digital readout.
Technical Specifications of Presto torque tester
|Models Available in various Torque Range *||20 lb inch25 lb -inch50 lb -inch100 lb-inch|
|Accuracy||± 0.5 lb-Inch (with master weight)|
|Least Count/Resolution||0.1 lb-inch|
|Power||220V, Single phase, 50 Hz|
|Display||Digital (LED) 7-segment display|
|Torque Monitoring||Peak Load indicator with digital readout and peak hold feature|
|Minimum Diameter for specimen holding||30 mm|
|Maximum Diameter for specimen holding||110 mm|
|Weights for Calibration||10 lbs, 20 lbs (optional parts)|
These are the features and technical specifications of the torque tester that will help the users to conduct the test with ease. You can also make use of this lab testing instrument to conduct the torque test on threaded bottle caps. Now, let us discuss the top 3 advantages of the Presto torque tester for bottle caps.
Top 3 advantages of Torque Meter/Torque Tester for PET bottles
Torque testing is an important part of the quality control process that will help the manufacturers of the PET bottle industry to conduct torque test on products. This lab testing instrument plays a vital role in the bottle testing industry and helps to make sure that the product will be accurately delivered to the customers. This testing equipment serves is advantageous to PET bottle manufacturers and helps them to conduct the torque test with ease. Below, we have listed the advantages of using the Presto torque tester:
- We have made the Presto Torque Meter in accordance with industry standards that will help the manufacturers to conduct the torque test accurately and get precise testing results.
- Another primary advantage of using a torque tester is that when the opening and closing torque have measured in the bottle caps, then it will be easy for the manufacturers to prevent any further accidents while delivering the products. Testing the torque will let the manufacturers make sure that their bottles should be accurate enough to be used for intended applications.
- By knowing the torque strength of the products, the manufacturers can accurately determine the weak points of the product and can improve the quality of the product before delivering it to the customers.
These are the top 3 advantages you will get with the use of the Presto torque meter. If you wish to conduct a free sample testing session for this lab testing equipment, then you simply call us at +91-9210903903 or email us at email@example.com. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.