Delhi, the capital city of India, is a fascinating destination with a rich history, vibrant culture, and a plethora of attractions to explore. Here are some of the top things to do in Delhi if you are visit delhi hare a car rental in delhi service
- Visit the historic monuments: Delhi is home to some of the most iconic historic monuments in India, such as the Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, and India Gate. These monuments are not only beautiful, but also offer a glimpse into the rich history and architecture of India. The Red Fort, built in the 17th century, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and was the residence of Mughal emperors. Qutub Minar is another UNESCO World Heritage Site and is the tallest brick minaret in the world. Humayun’s Tomb, built in the 16th century, is the tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun and is a stunning example of Mughal architecture.
- Explore Old Delhi: Old Delhi is a bustling and chaotic part of the city, with narrow lanes, crowded bazaars, and street food stalls. It is the perfect place to immerse yourself in the local culture and experience the hustle and bustle of Delhi. Some of the popular attractions in Old Delhi include the famous Chandni Chowk market, where you can shop for everything from spices to clothing, and the Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India.
- Visit the museums: Delhi has several museums that offer a fascinating insight into the country’s history, culture, and art. The National Museum is the largest museum in India and has an extensive collection of artifacts, art, and sculptures from across the country. The Gandhi Smriti Museum is dedicated to the life and legacy of Mahatma Gandhi, the father of the nation. The museum has a collection of photographs, letters, and personal belongings of Gandhi, as well as an interactive exhibit on his life.
- Explore the food scene: Delhi is a food lover’s paradise, with a rich culinary heritage and a diverse range of cuisines to try. From street food to fine dining, there is something for everyone. Some of the popular local dishes include chaat, butter chicken, chole bhature, and paranthas. Chandni Chowk, Connaught Place, and Hauz Khas Village are some of the best places to explore the food scene in Delhi.
- Visit the temples: Delhi has several temples that are not only religious sites but also architectural marvels. The Akshardham Temple, located on the banks of the Yamuna River, is one of the largest Hindu temples in the world and is a stunning example of Indian architecture. The Lotus Temple, also known as the Bahai House of Worship, is a unique structure shaped like a lotus flower and is open to people of all religions.
- Take a walk in the parks: Delhi has several parks and gardens that offer a peaceful respite from the chaotic city life. The Lodhi Gardens, spread over 90 acres, is a beautiful park with several historic tombs, and is a popular spot for jogging and picnicking. The Nehru Park, located in the heart of the city, is a popular spot for music concerts and cultural events.
There are several car rental services in India that you can choose from. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Zoomcar: Zoomcar is one of the largest car rental services in India. They offer a wide range of cars for rent, from hatchbacks to luxury sedans. You can rent a car on an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly basis, and they have locations in most major cities in India.
- Ola Rentals: Ola Rentals is a car rental service offered by Ola, one of India’s largest ride-hailing companies. They offer hourly, daily and outstation rental options, and you can choose from a range of cars including hatchbacks, sedans and SUVs.
- Avis India: Avis is a global car rental company with a presence in India. They offer a wide range of cars for rent, including luxury vehicles. You can rent a car on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, and they have locations in major cities and airports in India.