Global Synbiotics Market Forecast to 2030
According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the worldwide synbiotics market had a value of USD 817.2 million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a rate of 8.3% during the projected period. Increasing consumer knowledge of the health advantages of nutritional supplements and the availability of synbiotics is a major factor influencing market revenue growth.
According to the Synbiotics Market study, the market size, revenue growth, and CAGR from 2022 to 2030 are all covered. In order to provide readers a competitive edge, the research also offers significant insights about the leading companies in the market, in-depth SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and feasibility analysis. The paper focuses on the most recent trends, significant difficulties, prospects, and constraints of the present epidemic.
The quality of food consumed is declining as a result of customers favouring quick and fast food options over home-cooked balanced meals due to rapid urbanisation and time-constrained lifestyles. Another significant factor driving up demand for synbiotic products is the rise in consumption of unhealthy foods as a result of the expansion of fast food chains and convenience stores. Synbiotics consumption offers a variety of nutritional and health benefits, including weight loss, a stronger immune system, improved heart and digestive health, diarrhoea control, pro-carcinogen neutralisation, effectiveness against constipation, decreased stress tolerance, and decreased inflammation. As a result, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and food manufacturers are experiencing a surge in demand for these products.
Get Download Pdf Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1217
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Synbiotics market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
Daflon Probiotics, Danone, Sabinsa, Yakult Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd., Probiotical S.p.A., Pfizer Inc., Synbiotic Health, United Naturals, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, and NUtech Ventures.
Research Report on the Synbiotics Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Synbiotics market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Synbiotics market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Synbiotics market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Synbiotics market and its key segments?
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/synbiotics-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In 2021, the powdered segment accounted for a significant market share. One of the major factors driving revenue growth of market is availability of a high amount of fiber, which aids in digestion and blood sugar regulation. Powdered goods are very effective in treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD) and lactose intolerance, since they allow for appropriate digestion. According to a research, IBD cases accounted to 396 per 100,000 individuals annually.
- The food & beverages segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 owing to provision of better nutrient absorption, aiding in better digestion, and helping in weight management. Increase in development and manufacturing of nutritional supplements with enhanced nutritional value by major companies is driving revenue growth of the market. In addition, increasing demand for functional food for immunity health, digestive health and cardio health along with growing consumer awareness is a major factor driving growth of this segment.
- The indirect segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Provision of high visibility of products on various retail and pharmacy outlets enabling easy access is one of the major factors driving revenue growth of this segment. In addition, growing number of retailers is also contributing to market growth.
- The Europe market accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Rising consumer awareness for synbiotics in addition to availability and high visibility of products is a major factor driving revenue growth of the market. Additionally, increasing disposable income and shifting preference for nutritional supplement with food consumption are increasing demand for functional foods & beverages.
Market Segmentations of the Synbiotics Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2022 and 2030. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analysis for each company. For this study, this report segments the global Synbiotics market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Food & Beverages
- Aquaculture farming
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1217
Regional Landscape section of the Synbiotics report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key reasons to buy the Global Synbiotics Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Synbiotics market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
In conclusion, the Synbiotics Market report is an exhaustive database that will help readers formulate lucrative strategies. The Synbiotics Market report studies the latest economic scenario with value, drivers, constraints, growth opportunities, challenges, demand and supply ratio, production capacity, import/export status, growth rate, and others. Additionally, the report also undertakes SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis to study the leading companies.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1217
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Reports by Emergen Research:
industrial batteries market
Sales Intelligence Market
Flat Glass Market
Suspension Tuning Market
Stool Softener Market
Power Tools Market
Canned Tuna Market
Data Catalog Market
Ethylene Oxide Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: Lubricants Market, augmented reality market
Trending Title: airborne intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance market, space mining market