The latest report titled “Propane Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Propane.
|Product Name||Propane Production Cost|
|Process Included||Propane Production Cost Petroleum Refining
Propane Production From Natural Gas
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Propane production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Propane Production Process:
- Propane Production From Natural Gas: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Propane production using Natural Gas. Crude oil is extracted from the oil wells and sent to the gas trap, separating it into oil and wet gas. The wet gas gets piped to a gasoline absorption plant and pumped through an absorption oil. Later, the oil is separated from the mix, known as wild gasoline, which further gets divided into liquid gasoline and LPG. At last, the LPG gets split into butane, propane, and isobutane.
2. Propane Production Cost Petroleum Refining: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of propane production via Petroleum Refining. First, the crude oil is split into oil and wet gas via a gas trap. The process of fractional distillation divides the compounds at different temperatures. Petroleum gas evaporates below 110°C gets cooled while the liquefied petroleum gas goes through a cracking and reforming process to get gases like butane, propane, and isobutane.
Propane is a 3-carbon alkane that is a by-product of natural gas. It is a colourless, nontoxic, and odourless commodity. It is safe, powerful, clean, and reliable for use and is used to power homes and other industrial applications. In standard temperature and pressure, it is present in a gaseous state and can be easily compressed to a transportable liquid state.
The growing demand for minimal emission natural fuel in the automotive and transportation industry is adding to the development of the worldwide propane market. Companies acquiring other propane firms are further promoting the progress of the propane market globally. Moreover, the primary utilization of propane for heating spaces and heating water, cooking applications, and as a fuel for engine applications like buses, farm irrigation engines, forklifts, and fleet vehicles are also supporting in the growth of its market. It also finds application as an aerosol propellant, refrigerant, and petrochemical feedstock.
Key Questions Answered in the Propane Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Propane market?
- What are the various processes used for Propane production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Propane?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Propane?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Propane?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Propane?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Propane production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Propane production?
- What is the time frame for Propane plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Propane?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Propane-1,2-diol Production – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/propane-1-2-diol
- Propanol Production – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/propanol
- Propenal Production – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/propenal
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA