BONUS!!! Download part of Exam-Killer Professional-Data-Engineer dumps for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YrBVXk9i2CiX_iuaHLLlRKMVKtqU_-9E
Exam-Killer provides exam dumps designed by experts to ensure that the candidates’ success. This means that there is no need to worry about your results since everything Professional-Data-Engineer exam dumps are verified and updated by professionals. Google Professional-Data-Engineer Exam are made to be a model of actual exam dumps. Therefore, it can help users to feel in a real exam such as a real exam. This will improve your confidence and lessen stress to be able to pass the actual tests.
According to the research of the past exams and answers, Exam-Killer provide you the latest Google Professional-Data-Engineer exercises and answers, which have have a very close similarity with real exam. Exam-Killer can promise that you can 100% pass your first time to attend Google Certification Professional-Data-Engineer Exam.
>> Professional-Data-Engineer Actual Exam Dumps <<
Vce Professional-Data-Engineer Free, Latest Professional-Data-Engineer Test Testking
Are you aware of the importance of the Professional-Data-Engineer certification? If your answer is not, you may place yourself at the risk of be eliminated by the labor market. Because more and more companies start to pay high attention to the ability of their workers, and the Professional-Data-Engineer Certification is the main reflection of your ability. And our Professional-Data-Engineer exam question are the right tool to help you get the certification with the least time and efforts. Just have a try, then you will love them!
Google Certified Professional Data Engineer Exam Sample Questions (Q115-Q120):
NEW QUESTION # 115
You need to create a data pipeline that copies time-series transaction data so that it can be queried from within BigQuery by your data science team for analysis. Every hour, thousands of transactions are updated with a new status. The size of the intitial dataset is 1.5 PB, and it will grow by 3 TB per day. The data is heavily structured, and your data science team will build machine learning models based on this data. You want to maximize performance and usability for your data science team. Which two strategies should you adopt? (Choose two.)
- A. Denormalize the data as must as possible.
- B. Use BigQuery UPDATE to further reduce the size of the dataset.
- C. Copy a daily snapshot of transaction data to Cloud Storage and store it as an Avro file. Use BigQuery’s support for external data sources to query.
- D. Develop a data pipeline where status updates are appended to BigQuery instead of updated.
- E. Preserve the structure of the data as much as possible.
NEW QUESTION # 116
You want to archive data in Cloud Storage. Because some data is very sensitive, you want to use the “Trust No One” (TNO) approach to encrypt your data to prevent the cloud provider staff from decrypting your data.
What should you do?
- A. Use gcloud kms keys create to create a symmetric key. Then use gcloud kms encrypt to encrypt each archival file with the key. Use gsutil cp to upload each encrypted file to the Cloud Storage bucket.
Manually destroy the key previously used for encryption, and rotate the key once and rotate the key once.
- B. Specify customer-supplied encryption key (CSEK) in the .boto configuration file. Use gsutil cp to upload each archival file to the Cloud Storage bucket. Save the CSEK in Cloud Memorystore as permanent storage of the secret.
- C. Use gcloud kms keys create to create a symmetric key. Then use gcloud kms encrypt to encrypt each archival file with the key and unique additional authenticated data (AAD). Use gsutil cp to upload each encrypted file to the Cloud Storage bucket, and keep the AAD outside of Google Cloud.
- D. Specify customer-supplied encryption key (CSEK) in the .boto configuration file. Use gsutil cp to upload each archival file to the Cloud Storage bucket. Save the CSEK in a different project that only the security team can access.
NEW QUESTION # 117
Your company is loading comma-separated values (CSV) files into Google BigQuery. The data is fully imported successfully; however, the imported data is not matching byte-to-byte to the source file.
What is the most likely cause of this problem?
- A. The CSV data loaded in BigQuery is not using BigQuery’s default encoding.
- B. The CSV data has not gone through an ETL phase before loading into BigQuery.
- C. The CSV data has invalid rows that were skipped on import.
- D. The CSV data loaded in BigQuery is not flagged as CSV.
Bigquery understands UTF-8 encoding anything other than that will result in data issues with schema.
NEW QUESTION # 118
You have some data, which is shown in the graphic below. The two dimensions are X and Y, and the shade of each dot represents what class it is. You want to classify this data accurately using a linear algorithm. To do this you need to add a synthetic feature. What should the value of that feature be?
- A. X
P.S. Free 2023 Google Professional-Data-Engineer dumps are available on Google Drive shared by Exam-Killer: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YrBVXk9i2CiX_iuaHLLlRKMVKtqU_-9E
Tags: Professional-Data-Engineer Actual Exam Dumps,Vce Professional-Data-Engineer Free,Latest Professional-Data-Engineer Test Testking,Professional-Data-Engineer Reliable Dumps Files,Professional-Data-Engineer Vce Free