Dear readers, today through this article we are going to give you information about the love handles workout men and women.
Does your belly fat look like a tire around your waist? The fat stored around the waist is also called the ‘love handle’. Poor eating at inappropriate times, consumption of alcohol and junk food are some of the reasons that cause fat. If you wear any clothes, it looks bad on you because of belly fat.
You can do some easy love handles workouts at home to remove this fat deposited on the side of the stomach. You will see a lot of difference in yourself by doing this 5-minute workout exercise regularly. So let’s learn some such love handles workout women and men-
- Love Handles Workout Men
- Love Handles Workout Women
- Triangle Exercise
- Side Squats
Love Handles Workout Men
This is the vary first love handles workout men. The Russian twist is a core exercise that improves your oblique strength and definition. You can use a medicine ball to do this.
How to do Russian Twist
- First of all, sit on the ground and now bring your body into the sit-up position while opening the legs in front.
- Your back should be bent at 45 degrees and the body should maintain balance on the ground with the help of the hips.
- Now bring both the hands in front and hold the medicine ball in them.
- Keeping your back straight, grab the medicine ball and move it to the left first and then to the right.
- Similarly do 3 sets of 20 reps.
Also Read: How To Lose Love Handles For Men?
It is considered to be the best exercise for obliques. This helps in reducing the fat on the side of your stomach and it tones your legs.
How to do Bicycle Crunches
- Simply lie down on your back and bend your knees and pull your feet inward and place your hands under your head.
- Now lift your right leg and try to touch your right knee with the left elbow.
- While doing this, keep in mind that you lift your upper body.
- Now come to your normal position. Do 10-15 reps in the beginning. After that, you can increase it.
Side Plank Hip Lift
This strengthens your glutes and this exercise works on your side fat.
How to do Side Plank Hip Lift
- Lie on your left side on your left elbow and forearm. Your shoulders should rest on your elbows and your feet are placed on top of each other.
- Now hold a dumbbell above your right side.
- Raise your hips so that your body forms a straight line from head to heels.
- Slowly lower your left hip and tap it gently on the floor.
- Reverse the moves and then return to the side plank position.
- Do 5-10 reps like this and then switch sides.
One Hand One Toe Touch
This is the last love handles workout women. A very simple yet effective sitting exercise, which can help you get rid of love handles in no time.
How to do One Hand One Toe Touch
- Just sit and bend your left leg inwards and extend the right leg in front of you.
- Now use your right hand to touch the toe of your right foot.
- Stay in this position for at least 10 seconds and repeat 3-4 times.
- Similarly, do this exercise from the other side as well.
Love Handles Workout Women
This is the vary first love handles workout women. The woodchopper is a simple exercise that forces your abs and obliques to work overtime. It also strengthens your core promoting good posture, which helps reduce love handles.
How to do Wood Choppers
- Stand straight and spread your legs slightly.
- Now take a stretching device in your hands.
- Keep the waist straight and pull the stretching device in a twisting motion.
- Place your hands diagonally up and bring them over the body towards the left shoulder.
- Keep your arms straight throughout this exercise and use the core muscles for the movements.
- Repeat this for 3 sets 10-15 times on both sides.
Also Read: 6 Amazing Side And Back Fat Workout
Hanging Leg Raise
This is such an easy exercise, so it helps in reducing fat from near your waist. By doing this exercise regularly, you will see the effect in a few weeks.
How To Do Hanging Leg Raise
- Arrange a bar or rod on which you can hang on to do this exercise.
- Grab the rod while flexing your hips.
- Elevate your feet. It has to be kept in the perpendicular position with its torso.
- Slowly bring your feet into the hanging position.
- Repeat its three steps 10-12 times.
Crab kick is the third love handles workout women. The crab kick is an exercise that affects the lower part of the body with the help of the hamstrings and quads. The more you raise your hips, the harder your core will work.
How To Do Crab KickKick
- Sit on the mat and bend your knees keeping your feet together.
- Place your hands behind your back and point your fingers back.
- Slowly push your hips up and kick your right leg overhead.
- Switch legs and repeat the same process.
- Repeat this on the other side until one set is completed.
By doing this exercise, your abdominal muscles twist, which helps in reducing love handles. It is also a good exercise for stretching your whole body.
How To Do Triangle Exercise
- Standing straight, make a shoulder gap between your feet.
- Stretch your arms parallel to your shoulders.
- Breathe in and slowly tilt your body forward and touch your left toe with your right hand. Keep your neck to the left.
- Slowly come back to normal position and repeat the same on the other side.
- Repeat this 10-12 times with 3 sets.
This is the last love handles workout women. Side squats are another simple and effective exercise to reduce love handles. These include lateral movements, which activate the muscles. This exercise provides a core abdominal and oblique muscle workout by removing fat from your waist.
How To Do Side Squats
- Stand straight with your feet wide apart and your hands in front.
- Now put all your weight on the left leg and bend the knee.
- In this way, sit slowly and spread your right leg.
- Now come to your normal position and then repeat the same squats on the other side as well.
- While doing this, keep your upper body straight. Repeat this 20 times on both sides.
You can also try this exercise at home. Take care of your posture while doing any exercise. If you are a beginner, then first do this exercise under the supervision of a trainer. If you liked this article then like and share it.