India teleshopping market stood around $ 282 million in 2017 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 13% to surpass $ 613 million by 2023, on account of increasing disposable income along with better discounts & offers in comparison to e-commerce websites. Moreover, expanding television penetration in rural areas and rising number of dedicated channels for teleshopping are further expected to aid the growth of teleshopping market in the country through the forecast period.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2013-2016
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Period: 2019–2023
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of India teleshopping market.
- To define, classify and forecast India teleshopping market on the basis of Operation Type, Category, Payment Mode, Source of Order, Region, and Company.
- To analyze and forecast the market share, in terms of value, for India teleshopping with respect to Operation type: Dedicated Channel Vs Infomercial.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the basis of region by segmenting India teleshopping market into four regions, namely North, East, West and South.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the India teleshopping market.
- To examine business model and average order size for India teleshopping market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market, which are involved in the teleshopping market of India.
Download Free Sample Report@
India teleshopping market is controlled by these major players – Naaptol Online Shopping Private Limited, SHOP CJ Network Private Limited, TV18 Home Shopping Network Limited, HBN Network Private Limited, TVC Sky Shop Limited, DEN Snapdeal TV Shop, Ace Teleshop Private Limited, IN Entertainment (INDIA) Limited, Teleone Consumers Product Private Limited, and Indiyaa Distribution Network LLP.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of teleshopping companies in India. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include companies which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the categories, payment mode, and regional presence of all the major teleshopping companies across India.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for India teleshopping market using a bottom-up approach, wherein companies’ value shares data for categories (Dedicated Channel and Informercial) was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as secondary source directories, databases such as, company annual reports, Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation (MoSPI), International Monetary Fund (IMF), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), World Bank, Press Releases, Industry Magazines, Industry reports, News Dailies, Credible Paid Databases, Proprietary Databases were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Teleshopping companies
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to teleshopping
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers
- Market research and consulting firm
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as teleshopping companies and industry experts about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of the market segment.
In this report, the India teleshopping market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by Operation Type:
- Dedicated Channel
- Market, by Category:
- Home Furniture & Furnishing
- Apparel, Footwear & Accessories
- Consumer Electronics & Appliances
- Gold Costume Jewelry
- Silver Costume Jewelry
- Diamond Costume Jewelry
- Market, by Payment Mode:
- Cash on Delivery
- Debit/Credit Card
- Mobile Wallet
- Net Banking
- Market, by Source of Order:
- Market, by Region:
- Market, by Company:
- Naaptol Online Shopping Private Limited
- SHOP CJ Network Private Limited
- TV18 Home Shopping Network Limited
o HBN Network Private Limited
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in India teleshopping market.
Voice of Customer: Customer Analysis by considering below mentioned parameters- Frequency of Ordering, Preferred Mode of Payment, Customers’ Spending Pattern, Brand Awareness, Preferred Time of Ordering, Key Sources of Awareness, and Key Factors Influencing Online Purchase of Goods.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
In case you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch with our custom research team at email@example.com
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017