India prebiotic ingredients market is projected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period. The market growth can be attributed to the rising awareness among consumers regarding healthy diet and rapid expansion of food & beverages industry in the country. Besides, many companies are expanding their gut-health portfolios with launches of new prebiotic cereals, which is positively influencing India prebiotic ingredients market. Increasing demand for FOS in infant food formulas and consumer shift towards natural ingredients are contributing to the market growth. Additionally, regulatory support intended to promote the incorporation of high-fibre functional ingredients and changing lifestyle of consumers are supporting the growth of India prebiotic ingredients market. Growing incidences of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, PCOD/PCOS, etc. are also fuelling the adoption of prebiotics, which is stimulating demand for prebiotic ingredients during the forecast period. Moreover, growing adoption of prebiotics in the cosmetic industry coupled with technological and product developments are some of the factors contributing to the significant growth of the market.
For More Information@ https://www.techsciresearch.com/report/india-prebiotic-ingredients-market/2154.html
India prebiotic ingredients market is segmented on the basis of type, application, bacterial activity, functionality, company, and geography. Based on type, the market is further divided into oligosaccharides, polydextrose, inulin and others. The inulin segment is expected to dominate India prebiotic ingredients market in the coming years owing to easy availability of prebiotics from natural sources and rising incidences of diabetes. Based on source, the market is sub-divided into roots, grains, vegetables, and others. Based on bacterial activity, the market is further segmented into bifidobacteria, lactic acid bacteria and others. Based on functionality, the market is further divided into gut health, bone health, cardiovascular health, weight management and immunity. Based on application, the market is further bifurcated into food & beverages, animal feed and dietary supplements. In 2022, food & beverages accounted for the largest share of the India prebiotic ingredients market and is expected to dominate the market in the coming years. Launch of a variety of prebiotic products and increasing health consciousness among consumers are adding to the segment growth.
Some of the leading players in the India Prebiotic Ingredients market are Cargill, Fonterra, Kerry Group, Dupont, Ingredion, Nexira, Kerry Group, Yakult Pharmaceutical, Samyang Genex, Frieslandcampina etc.
Download Free Sample Report@
- To analyse and forecast the market size of India prebiotic ingredients, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast India prebiotic ingredients market based on type, source, application, bacterial activity, functionality, and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India prebiotic ingredients market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in India prebiotic ingredients market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for India prebiotic ingredients market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of India prebiotic ingredients market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across India. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed the service offerings, distribution channels and presence of all major collaboration manufacturers across India.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of India Prebiotic Ingredients using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end user industries and its application across various product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- India Prebiotic Ingredients Manufacturers
- Raw material suppliers.
- Equipment manufacturers
- Food & Beverage manufacturers
- Research organizations and consulting companies.
- Research Institutes
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as collaboration service providers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, India Prebiotic Ingredients market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- India Prebiotic Ingredients Market, By Type:
- India Prebiotic Ingredients Market, By Source:
- India Prebiotic Ingredients Market, By Application:
- Food & Beverages
- Animal Feed
- Dietary Supplements
- India Prebiotic Ingredients Market, By Bacterial Activity:
- Lactic Acid Bacteria
- India Prebiotic Ingredients Market, By Functionality:
- Gut Health
- Bone Health
- Cardiovascular Health
- Weight Management
- India Prebiotic Ingredients Market, by Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Prebiotic Ingredients.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
- Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017