India Environmental Testing Market is expected to grow at a robust CAGR by 2023, owing to increasing health concerns due to contaminants present in the air, water soil, etc. Moreover, government participation in monitoring the environmental conditions due to rising health concerns coupled with the privatization of environmental testing services will propel the growth of the market further. Based on the type of sample, the India Environmental Testing market is dominated by the air segment owing to growing concerns about air pollution in major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, etc. Based on the type of contaminant, the organic compound segment is anticipated to lead the market due to the high amount of organic compound, especially hydrocarbons present in wastewater, effluent, etc.
Years considered for this report for India Environmental Testing Market
- Historical Years: 2013-2016
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Period: 2018–2023
The objective of the Study of India Environmental Testing Market
- To analyze and forecast the market size of India Environmental Testing Market, in terms of value.
- To classify and forecast India Environmental Testing based on a sample, technology, contaminant, and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India Environmental Testing Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in India Environmental Testing Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for India Environmental Testing Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading service providers in the India Environmental Testing Market.
Some of the leading players in the India Environmental Testing Market
- TUV-SUD South Asia Pvt Ltd.
- Anacon Laboratories
- TOMRA Sorting GmBh
- Sams Advanced Climatic Technologies Pvt Ltd
- VIMTA LABS LIMITED, etc.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of Environmental Testing service providers in India. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the Environmental Testing service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the retailers, distribution channels and presence of all major Environmental Testing service providers in India.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of India Environmental Testing Market using a bottom-up approach, where data for various product types were recorded and forecasted for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated them by analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as the company website, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations, and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience for India Environmental Testing Market
- Environmental Testing Service Providers.
- Regulatory organizations.
- Environmental Testing Reagents Manufacturers and Suppliers.
- Agricultural Industries
- Research organizations and consulting companies.
- Biotechnology Companies.
- Market research and consulting firms.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, distributors, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
Report Scope for India Environmental Testing Market
In this report, India Environmental Testing Market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, By Sample:
- Market, By Technology:
- Rapid Method
- Market, By Contaminant:
- Microbial Contamination
- Organic Compounds
- Heavy Metals
- Market, by Region:
- North Region
- South Region
- East Region
- West Region