Dear readers, today through this article we are going to give you information about how to get rid of love handles fast.
“Love handles” is a common name for the fat that collects around the oblique area of your abdomen (or the sides of your stomach) and lower back. These fatty deposits usually build up over many years due to a high-calorie diet and a lifestyle that doesn’t involve much exercise. And no exercise can specifically get rid of love handles. Removing love handles requires a combination of reducing body fat through diet, reducing stress, and exercise. Making changes in these areas can help get rid of love handles fast.
- How To Get Rid Of Love Handles Fast?
- Changing Your Diet
- Including Exercise
- Incorporating Core Strengthening Exercises
How To Get Rid Of Love Handles Fast?
Changing Your Diet
This is the very first step of how to get rid of love handles fast:
Decrease Your Caloric Intake
To reduce body weight and extra fat, especially from love handles, you need to reduce your overall calorie intake.
- You can’t lose weight or fat from a specific part of your body, but losing weight, in general, can also reduce your overall body fat. Gradually you will feel the size of your love handles getting smaller. Used to be.
- Reduce your diet by about 500 calories every day. This usually results in a weight loss of about 0.5 to 1 kg per week.
- Start counting calories throughout the day. Use this number as your starting point. Then, to get your average calorie target, subtract 500 from this number, which will give you the resulting weight loss.
Stay Away From Processed And Fried Foods
Processed foods and fried foods are usually high in calories. When you eat these types of foods regularly, it will be difficult for you to lose weight and get rid of love handles.
- Processed foods and fried foods are known to be high-calorie. In addition, these types of foods also contain high-added sugars, which are a harmful type of fat, and a lot of additives and preservatives.
- Foods to limit include sugary drinks, fried foods, fast foods, chips, crackers, cream, candy, processed meats, frozen TV dinners, canned foods, cookies, cakes, and breakfast pastries.
- If possible, don’t overeat foods with high amounts of added sugars. Several studies have shown that high-sugar foods are usually stored in the stomach and can make love handles look worse.
Replace Carbohydrate-rich Foods With Non-starchy Vegetables
Several studies have shown that men who consume high amounts of carbohydrates tend to store more fat around their abdomen. Cut down on carbohydrate-rich foods to reduce these more love handles.
- Carbohydrates are found in many types of foods. Examples of carbohydrate-rich foods include cakes, cookies, desserts such as pies, as well as grains such as breads used to make sandwiches. Other foods that also contain small amounts of carbohydrates include dairy products, legumes, starchy vegetables, and fruits with carbohydrates.
- Men need at least 5 to 9 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. Measure the correct portion for yourself – 1 cup vegetables, 2 cups salad, or 1/2 cup fruit.
- Try filling half your plate with non-starchy vegetables every single meal.
- Choose low-sugar foods like berries. Also, choose non-starchy vegetables and limit your intake of things like carrots, peas, potatoes, and corn. A lot of carbohydrates are found in these starchy vegetables.
- Also reduce your intake of grains, as these are the most carbohydrate-laden foods. If you choose to eat them, go for 100% whole grains, as they are high in fiber and protein.
Replace Fatty Meats With Lean Meats
Consuming protein is important for people who work out and are following a low-calorie diet, but that doesn’t mean this type of protein will be fine for you. Lean proteins can help reduce love handles.
- Fatty cuts and full-fat dairy, such as sausages, are all high in saturated fat. High levels of saturated fat are linked to increased abdominal fat in men. Try to reduce your intake of such foods and at the same time use more lean cuts of protein.
- Choose lean cuts of chicken, fish, turkey, and meats. Also, try eating things like salmon, tuna, nuts, and nut butters, as these are high in protein and are considered “healthy fats” that can cause love handles and belly fat has been found to reduce.
Increase Your Water Intake
While water may not necessarily reduce your love handles, it can help men reduce their love handles going forward in reducing their body weight.
- It is recommended for men to drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water every day. In addition, you may need to take higher doses depending on your level of activity.
- In addition, drinking plenty of fluids can also help you reduce your appetite throughout the day. Plus, if you drink a glass of water before a meal, it can help reduce the amount of food you eat and stay within your calorie limit.
This is the second step of how to get rid of love handles fast:
Start With An Aerobic Exercise Training Routine
For men, cardio is vital to reducing body fat, especially from the abdomen and love handles. To get rid of your love handles, incorporate regular aerobic exercise.
- You should include 30 to 40 minutes of moderate to intense cardio exercise four to five days a week.
- Try any moderate-intensity exercise, such as jogging/running, using an elliptical machine, swimming, aerobics classes, and cycling.
Do Interval Training
Research suggests that alternating hard energy and medium to light energy exercises burn more calories and fat than exercises performed at the same speed.
- Join a cardio burn or boot class at your local gym. Various types of equipment are used for interval training in these classes. These are specially made to build muscles and reduce body fat.
- Take a flow yoga class. These classes combine extremely hard poses with rest periods.
- Join a running group. Look for a group that does sprints and jogging. You can give yourself two minutes of running, then two minutes of vigorous walking or jogging. Do 30-second sprints every 5 minutes.
Increase Lifestyle Activities
Several studies show that lifestyle activities can provide men with the same health benefits as any structured and planned exercise. Add lifestyle activities to get rid of your love handles. Increase it.
- Lifestyle activities include doing daily household chores, walking during the day, standing, and climbing stairs.
- Think about your typical day and then think of some ideas that will help you stay active as much as you can. Take more steps or walk more throughout your day.
- Apart from this, you should consider buying a pedometer or using the pedometer app on your phone. This will help you see how active you are throughout the day and will encourage you to take more steps.
Incorporating Core Strengthening Exercises
This is the last step of how to get rid of love handles fast:
Do Abdominal Crunches
Crunches are a classic abdominal exercise that helps tone and slim the waistline. This specific exercise will work the muscles in the front of your abdomen. Keep in mind that core exercises won’t reduce your body weight or love handles-you’ll need to use diet and cardio to reduce your overall body fat will be needed. Strength exercises like crunches will develop your core muscles, but as long as your muscles are covered with a layer of fat, no one will be able to see them.
- Lie down on your back with your knees bent. Place one of your hands on the back of your neck, on top of the other. Keep your elbows wide.
- Raise your shoulders a few inches off the ground until you feel your deep abdominal muscles engage. Raise another inch, so that you’re lifting your upper back off the ground.
- Slowly bring your upper back down to the ground. Repeat this crunch for three sets of 10 to 100. Once you feel like you’re ready for the advanced version, raise your legs so they’re straight in the air or lower into a tabletop position.
Do Bicycle Crunches
This version will work the sides of your abdomen and hips.
- Return to the original crunch position. Raise your legs so that they are in a tabletop position with your knees bent and your shins parallel to the ground.
- Raise your chest until your shoulders are off the mat. Turn to your right foot. Simultaneously extend your left leg out so that it is straight out and parallel to the floor.
- Reach your right leg and while crunching, bring your left leg to your left side. Right now you will not be able to touch your hands to your inner knee, keep your elbows wide, so that all the hard work is not from your neck, but from your stomach. Do two to three sets of 10 to 20.
Also Read: How To Lose Love Handles For Men?
Do Reverse Crunches
Like regular crunches, this exercise works the front of your abs, especially the lower abdominal muscles.
- Raise your legs in the air so that they are directly above your hips. Keep your knees slightly bent. Contract your deep abdominal muscles inwards.
- Move your feet towards your elbows. Slowly come back to the straight position. This will work on your abdominal muscles. Do two to three sets of 10.
This works the muscles in your core, so it’s a good exercise.
- Get down on your hands and knees. Keep your forearm straight on the mat, bending it at a 90-degree angle. Make a fist with the other hand.
- Extend one leg straight behind you. While doing this, pull your abs in and tighten. Reach the other leg and adjust so that your body forms a perfect straight plank. Hold it for 30 seconds to 2 minutes, breathing evenly.
- Do the same exercise on your hands (in a push-up position) instead of your elbows. When you get into position, make sure that your arms are directly under your shoulders. If you find it very difficult to do this exercise in the beginning, then do it at a 45-degree angle on the kitchen counter.
Do Side Planks
Like the traditional plank, this is an important exercise that specifically works your obliques.
- Lie on your right side, on top of your mat. Keep your elbows directly under your shoulders. Extend your legs out so that your body is in a straight line at its sides.
- Keeping your body weight on your right leg and right shoulder, lift your hips up. If this seems too difficult, bend your left leg and place your shin on the ground, in front of your right knee, so that it can take some of the weight on itself.
- Raise your left arm straight up in the air, so that it is perpendicular to the ground. Maintain this position for 15 to 60 seconds. Repeat at least twice on each side.
This will work out your lower back and obliques.
- Lie on your stomach with your arms shoulder-width apart, facing out. Keep the top of your feet hip-width apart on the mat.
- Tighten your abdominal muscles. Raise your right arm and left leg at the same time. Let them remain in the air for 3 seconds.
- Bring your right arm and left leg down and lift your left arm and right leg. Do this 10 times on both sides for three to six counts.
- For an extra workout, switch arms and legs 20 times on either side after slow movements.
Reducing stress and getting enough sleep can help reduce the amount of fat that accumulates around your waist. Some experts think that lowering cortisol hormone levels, along with these good habits, can help reduce love handles.
When doing cardio exercises, wear supportive athletic shoes. Now exercises can be done on a supportive mat, without shoes.
If you feel any pain or discomfort while exercising, stop immediately and seek medical attention.