Microsoft Outlook’s OST file is a local copy of Mailbox items stored on the Exchange server. This enables the user to work offline in the absence of or with limited internet connectivity. Outlook users occasionally want to export OST file emails to HTML format.
Are you searching for the above solution to export the OST file to an HTML file format that can be read by a web browser? If you answered yes, you’ve come to the right place. So, in this article, I will go over the entire process of completing a task, step by step.
The user can use the OST to HTML converter Application to complete the conversion process. This program can scan and export a user’s OST file. Simply download and install the software on your computer. The interface of this software is simple and straightforward. This application is also suitable for both personal and business users.
Here are some of the application’s other noteworthy features.
- This application can export OST files from Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 versions.
- The tool includes the option to automatically add the OST file.
- The OST to HTML export process does not require the use of the Outlook Application.
- Allow the export of encrypted, password-protected OST files.
Steps for Converting OST File Emails to HTML Format
- Get the TrustVare OST Converter software and install it on your computer.
- Click the Add file button and navigate to the OST file on your system.
- Select the Scan Mode from the Quick Scan and Advanced Scan options.
- View Emails from Microsoft Outlook OST Files.
- Click the Export button and choose HTML as the file format.
- Navigate to the destination folder to save the resulting file format. And then click the export button to begin the process.
Users frequently want to export OST file emails to HTML format. So, in this article, we’ve gone over the step-by-step procedure for carrying out this task. We used the OST to HTML converter to complete the conversion. This application is compatible with Outlook 2019 and later versions.