Are you planning to apply for the ACS skill assessment for the ICT Business Analyst 261111? If yes, remember that there are countless aspirants who are planning the same. Now, the question is how you can overshadow others for a positive assessment.
The simple answer to this question is to prepare your application flawlessly and perfectly. For that, you must become familiar with the requirements for ICT Business Analyst 261111.
Having paid attention to it, we have prepared this blog. Here, we will tell you the requirements that are determined according to the qualifications and work experience of candidates. So, read the whole blog to know the eligibility criteria for all kinds of candidates applying for this occupation.
If having a qualification equivalent to AQF Bachelor Degree or higher with an ICT Major:
If done a course with an ICT Major closely related to the occupation, fulfill the following requirements:
Work experience of 2 years that must be related and completed within the past 10 years; or
Related work experience of four years you earned anytime in your previous work history
If done a course with an ICT Major not closely related to this occupation, the requirements are below:
Work experience of four years that is relevant and you gained anytime in your previous work history
A qualification equivalent to AQF Bachelor’s Degree or higher with an ICT Minor:
If did a course with an ICT Minor closely relevant to the occupation, we have given below the requirements:
Related work experience of 5 years you completed in the past 10 years; or
Relevant work experience of 6 years you attained anytime in your previous work history
If completed a course with an ICT Minor not closely relevant to this profession, meet the following requirements:
Work experience of 6 years that must be relevant and you gained that anytime in your previous work history
A qualification equal to AQF Diploma or Vendor Certification
If did a course with an ICT Major closely relevant to the occupation, the requirements are below:
Related work experience of five years you earned within the past 10 years; or
Relevant work experience of 6 years you completed anytime in your previous work history
If did a course with an ICT Major that is not related to the occupation, the requirements are below:
Relevant work experience of 6 years that you earned in your previous work history
The assessment authority also takes prior learning (RPL).
If having a Non-ICT Qualification equivalent to AQF Diploma or higher, meet the requirements:
Related work experience of 6 years you earned anytime in your previous work history; and
Recognition of Prior Learning application
If no tertiary qualification but with work experience only, the ACS IT skill assessment requirements are below:
Relevant work experience of 8 years; and
Recognition of Prior Learning Application
Note: Choosing RPL pathways requires you to demonstrate how attained your ICT knowledge. For this pathway, you must submit 2 Project Reports with your RPL application.
The following Vendor Certifications are acceptable, as the assessment authority finds them equal to AQF Diploma level qualification:
ACS-accredited Australian qualifications will most likely fulfill the ICT Major Criteria. However, these qualifications may not necessarily be assessed as being closely relevant to your chosen occupation. So, make sure that you pick the correct occupation.
The authority will only count employment completed after the date you have fulfilled the ACS Suitability Criteria as Skilled Employment. It means that ACS will not take into account pre-qualification employment experience.
Having told you the requirements you need to fulfill, we will tell you other necessary things. All these things are related to ICT Business Analyst 261111. So, knowing them will help you better prepare your application.
The business analyst identifies and communicates with users to produce and formulate a requirement specification. The professional does so to create system and software solutions.
- Professionals work with users for the documentation and formulation of business requirements.
- They analyze, identify and investigate business processes, procedures and work practices.
- The professional identifies and assesses inefficiencies and recommends optimal business practices and system functionality and behaviour.
- Professionals use project management methods, principles and techniques. They use all these things to develop project plans and to cost, resource and manage projects.
- The professional deploys functional solutions. They can be such as adopting, creating and implementing test plans. Doing it helps them ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the system.
- Professionals create user and training documentation and conduct formal training classes.
- Business analysts develop functional specifications for use by system developers.
- They use data and process modelling techniques to create clear system specifications for the system software design and development.
- Professionals act as a central reference and information source. They offer assistance and guidance in the system project decision-making process.
Your RPL report must show that you are capable of fulfilling all these tasks. Only if your report does that, you will have a positive RPL ACS Australia skill assessment.
If you need more information regarding ICT Business Analyst 261111, reach us freely.