Dear readers, today through this article we are going to give you information about the 10 Power Yoga For Weight Loss.
Whenever there is talk of reducing obesity and belly, the name of yoga comes first in it. You can get an idea of how effective yoga poses are for reducing obesity and belly, from the fact that in most countries of the world, yoga centers are also being opened like gyms and a large number. People are progressing like yoga.
People are benefiting from yoga, whether it is to reduce stomach, increase immunity, stay fit or relieve stress, yoga is proving to be helpful for people in every way. This is the reason that in today’s time the craze of yoga has increased so much among the people. This craze of yoga is now visible even outside India.
Talking about yoga poses to reduce the stomach, there are some yoga poses that strengthen the abdominal muscles, make the body flexible, strengthen the digestive system of the body and increase metabolism, which helps in reducing the stomach. The fat starts fading away gradually.
Main Reasons For Increasing Belly Fat
Before knowing about yoga to reduce belly fat, once let us know the reason for obesity. There is no one reason for obesity, we make many such mistakes in our lifestyle and diet, which gradually increase obesity.
- Lack of physical activity: One of the main causes of obesity is lack of physical activity. Due to less physical activity, the calories obtained in food are not burned, due to which obesity starts increasing.
- Overeating: Some people eat too much food, due to which there is difficulty in digesting food and it starts accumulating in the form of fat in the body.
- Lack of protein: Protein is one of the most important nutrients for our health, not taking enough protein and consuming too many carbohydrates also leads to obesity and belly fat.
- Taking more stress: Stress affects our health the most and it is one of the main reasons for obesity. Due to stress, people are unable to pay attention to their diet and physical activity.
- Genetic Causes: Obesity can also be due to genetic reasons. For example, if a person’s parents are suffering from obesity, then obesity can surround that person too.
10 Power Yoga For Weight Loss
The best thing about doing yoga is that you can practice it even at home. Taking out some time in the morning or evening, with the help of yoga practice, you can stay fit and healthy and get rid of obesity. To reduce the stomach, the yoga asanas are as follows.
Mountain Pose is the most effective of the yoga asanas to reduce the stomach. While doing this pose, the shape of the body looks like a mountain, due to which it is called Mountain Pose. Mountain Pose helps in strengthening the digestive system, increasing blood flow in the body, reducing belly fat, and stretching the entire body. Along with this, it is also helpful in increasing the length of the body, it is also a great yoga for growing children.
Triangle Pose is the next best and easiest yoga asana in yoga to reduce obesity. While doing this pose, the body comes in a triangle-like posture, due to which it is named Triangle. Along with reducing belly fat, it is also helpful in reducing waist and side fat. Along with this, this pose is also beneficial in correcting the balance of the body, removing back pain, increasing the glow of the face, improving digestion, and strengthening the muscles.
Wind Relieving Pose
Wind Relieving Pose is to remove unnecessary gas from the body. It is common to have gas problems in the body due to a wrong diet and less physical activity. Wind Relieving Pose is the best yoga pose to remove this gas from the body.
In addition, it strengthens the digestive system, reduces belly fat, provides relief in back pain, and accelerates blood flow in the body. Wind Relieving Pose is counted in some easy yoga poses, it is a great pose for beginners to yoga.
Bow Pose is also a power yoga for weight loss. While doing this pose, the shape of the body looks like a bow, due to which it has been given this name. Bow pose is so effective that it is considered one of the 12 basic poses of Hatha Yoga.
While doing the Bow pose, the abdominal muscles are stretched, which helps in reducing belly fat. Along with this, this pose is also helpful in strengthening the back, making the body flexible, increasing blood flow, and strengthening the muscles of the body. While doing this pose, do not force any force on the body, practice this pose according to the capacity of the body.
To reduce obesity, if Plough Pose is called the power yoga for weight loss, then it will not be wrong, to reduce belly, you must include this asana in your yoga routine. Plough Pose is named after the plowing machine “plough” because while doing this pose, the shape of the body looks exactly like a plow.
Along with reducing belly fat, Plough Pose is also beneficial for strengthening digestion, increasing metabolism, strengthening the muscles of the waist and shoulders, increasing facial glow and hair health. Along with this, it is also beneficial for various stomach problems like stomach gas, constipation, indigestion, and acidity.
Also Raed: 8 Back And Chest Workout For Men At Home
Standing Forward Bend
Standing Forward Bend pose is a very good posture for the muscles from head to toe. It is one of the 12 powerful yoga poses of Surya Namaskar. The work of the Standing Forward Bend pose is to stretch the body or to stretch all the parts of the body. To reduce the stomach, definitely include it in yoga.
Along with reducing obesity and belly fat, it strengthens the waist, increases blood flow in the body, reaches the head and brain, strengthens the digestive power, boosts metabolism, muscles of the thigh and hips. Strengthening reduces stress and is beneficial for diseases like blood pressure, asthma, and diabetes.
It can not happen when it comes to exercise to reduce the stomach and the name of Cobra Pose does not come with it. Cobra Pose means “serpent-like pose” while doing this asana the body comes into the snake pose, due to which it is called “Cobra Pose”. Cobra Pose is a great yoga pose to reduce belly fat, as well as strengthen the waist, keep the heart healthy, strengthen the arms and strengthen the digestive system.
Downward Dog Pose
If you have ever seen a dog carefully, he always tries to pull his head towards the back legs by moving his front two legs a little and this action makes him healthy. Along with stretching all the parts of the body, it is also beneficial in reducing belly and waist fat. To reduce obesity, include this asana in your routine in the yoga pose.
Wheel Pose is also a power yoga for weight loss. While doing this asana, the posture of the body looks like a circle, due to which it has been given this name. By doing the Wheel pose, the fat of the stomach and waist is reduced rapidly, as well as the blood flow in the body increases, the digestive system is strong, the waist is strong, the heart and liver remain healthy, stomach problems are removed and the body’s flexibility grows.
To reduce the belly fat mentioned above, after practicing the yoga pose, do the corpse at the end. The meaning of Corpse pose i.e. posture like a dead body. To do this pose, you have to lie straight on the ground, both hands and feet should touch the ground at a short distance from the body, with both eyes closed, you just have to feel your breath.
Also, keep in mind that no part of the body should move while doing this pose. Be sure to practice this pose for 5-10 minutes. It works to relieve stress, remove fatigue from the body and calm the mind.
Important Things In Yoga To Reduce Obesity
To reduce belly fat, keep these things in mind while doing yoga
- If you keep practicing this yoga pose continuously, only then you will get their results.
- Do not rush anything while doing yoga, always do yoga in a calm environment by keeping the mind focused.
- If there is any problem while doing any asana, then immediately come out of that posture, do not force any force with the body.
- If any posture is not happening to you, then leave it, do not try to force it.
- Never practice these yoga poses after having a meal, practice yoga only on an empty stomach.
- To reduce belly fat, along with yoga, pay special attention to your diet.
- If you are new to the field of yoga, then do this asana only under the supervision of a yoga expert.
- If you have any kind of serious illness or problem, then you should practice these yoga poses only on the advice of your doctor.